Sunday, August 19, 2012

Northeast Park Shopping Center July 24

Our Tuesday meeting was planned by David to be at Crescent Lake Park, but because the weather forecast was iffy, I switched it at the last minute to Northeast Park Shopping Center. Wouldn't you know, it was a beautiful evening. Oh well.

Marcy led one group while David led another in preparation for his group breaking away to be on their own as of August 1. I stayed with David to offer any help I could, but he put everyone through their paces like a pro. We did some obedience, we walked through Publix, we crossed a crosswalk, and we ended by having the puppies be near a truck with a diesel engine to see how they would react. Just another successful puppy outing (except for the part where Mars had an accident in Publix, but I digress). Once again, I regret that I have no pictures to show for it. Too obsessed about the weather, I guess.

Good luck, St. Pete West group! Be sure to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment